Welcome to the Data Resource Center for Child & Adolescent Health!
Trying to find your way? Take a tour of our website and give us your feedback.
The mission of the Data Resource Center (DRC) is to take the voices of parents, gathered through the National Survey of Children’s Health (NSCH) and the National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs (NS-CSHCN), and share the results through this free online resource. Easy access to children's health data allows researchers, policymakers, family advocates and consumers to work together to promote a higher quality health care system for children, youth and families. Learn more about the DRC
Most Popular Topics
How you can use the DRC website
- Learn about the National Survey of Children’s Health and the National Survey of Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Browse national and state findings on hundreds of child health indicators
- Download and print snapshot profiles on key topical areas for your state
- Request a dataset and conduct in-depth data analyses on your own
- Learn to use data more effectively
- Discover how other state and family leaders use these findings
- Get expert help by e-mailing us your questions – plus get links to other data sets and resources for improving children’s health and healthcare